Science references I find useful or interesting.
If you want, you can go back to the parent category.
- Quanta Magazine
- Explains recent science news beyond the usual superficial levels, but still comprehensible to the interested layperson.
- Scientific American
- Monthly magazine about recent developments in science.
- Science United
- Contributing a little bit of computing power to scientific research while I do other stuff on my computer.
- Platform for citizen science. Contribute to scientific research without having to get a PhD.
- Cantor’s Attic
- A resource for finding out about all sorts of mathematicaly infinity.